Dr. Mythri Shankar. MD (USA), Lead Consultant, Nuclear Medicine, shares some simple tips to take precaution and remain free from Corona Virus that is spreading far and wide.
- Do not panic.
- Avoid unnecessary crowd and travel.
- Keep surfaces clean and hygienic using disinfectants on desks, tables, telephones, etc.
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water or sanitising hand rub.
- Create awareness about the same by communication.
- If sick, sneezing or coughing, please were a face mask.
- If there is history of travel to high risk countries and if symptoms like fever, cough, cold and sweating persist, please see a physician or local hospital to get tested with deep mouth virology swabs.