“The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy” – Yves Saint Laurent
The only downside of monsoon is that it ends up ruining your makeup. So here are some makeup routines which will not only resolve this problem but also make you look fresh and flawless:
- Primer : Opt for a gel based primer. This is the perfect make-up product for the monsoon season. Apply it all over your face gently.
- Foundation : Go for a high coverage foundation. Don’t use a lot of it at first go. HD Foundation have water resistance properties which makes it perfect for this season. And as it is tinted, it brings a natural shine and glow to your face.
- Setting Powder : Don’t ever forget to apply setting powder under your eyes, on your forehead and on the bridge of your nose. You’ll be amazed to see how all the base sets into your skin so well.
- Brow : Filling your brows is a must. It will truly change your entire face and give more definition to your look. Forget about kohl in this season, instead go for a waterproof mascara. Apply the mascara on your brow and your eyelids as well.
- TINT : Instead of powder blush, go for a cream-based tinted blush. Even if your face is wet, it stays for a longer time. And it can be used as lip tint also!