JD Design Awards, is a premier platform for aspiring young designers. It allows the youth to boldly put forth their interpretations of the world around them in the form of visual formations. In response to the constantly evolving design and creative landscape the design awards seek to provide a space to the creative youth to facilitate engagement and reach a wide audience.
The design awards are held across different states of India and will kick start in April 2023. It will first open its curtains with an interior design exhibition in the land of beaches and sunshine – Goa on 18th April 2023 at Panjim Gymkhana from 10am to 6:30pm.
The youth of today are the harbingers of change who are bringing with them a new wave of thought for an impactful and progressive tomorrow. The design extravaganza provides a chance for the young interior designers to understand their strength and build confidence. It attracts a wide network of industry experts, sponsors, stakeholders and media alike who come to support the youth.
JD School of Design and JD Institute of Fashion Technology will be competing at the JD Design Awards. The ingenious offering is a space that will present the work of forward thinking geniuses. The presentation will explore compelling stories that have evoked a sense of inspiration, provided an insight, paying ode to heroes and times that changed the course of history.
The aim of the platform is to inspire the youth of Goa and make #JDDA a celebration that fosters growth and ensures young talents get to experience a simulated industry experience. It also aids them in understanding the diverse opportunities that the industry holds.
“The goal of the JD Design Awards is to develop and showcase new talent while giving them a chance to shine. This stage also helps them comprehend the finer points of the fashion industry and the procedure involved in putting on a show,” says Mr. Nealesh Dalal, Managing Trustee of JD School of Design and JD Institute of Fashion Technology
Interior Designers in Spotlight
- Aishwarya Shrishail Mirje – Kunbi Varso
- Aarushi Rahul Sakhardande – Paws and Claws
- Arya Rajesh Patil – Pop it Up
- Cleantha Vicelin Crasto – Saudade Biophilia
- Dhanashree Pratapsingh Rajput – Soil to Soul
- Emmanuel Antonio Fernandes – Old World Charm
- Melita Flecy Carvalho – Zero Waste, Zero Want
- Snesha Sunil Mandrekar – Seoulful Dining
- Yvonne Vanlalremtluangi Khiangte – Di Nature’s Pride
- Pearl Ann D’Souza – Restore, Renovate, Refurb
- Dhuri Eesha Shubhajit – Tapovan Retreat Centre
- Shahin Kausar Bashir Ahamad Bellur – Rainbow Dazzlers
- Fernandes Elton Francisco – Industrial Dinette
- Naik Teja Dayanand – Sobit Nirmiti
- Karen Maryann Albuquerque – Cafit
- Cressida Roseann Lobo – Modern Offline Banking
- Tejas Fadte – Poderalo Konso
- Wayde Francisco De Sa – Reflection
- Sanchia D’Souza – Yantras
- Manasi Kurade – Budgie Settee
- Naomi Cardozo, Deleena Dias & Jade Fernandes – CleoVeda
- Esmina Crasto, Maegan D’Costa & Sneden Almeida – Tatami
- Yash Sarvade, Shania Pereira & Anusha Prabhutendolkar – Amche Goa
Also art installations by:
- Melroy Mascarenhas, Parag Naik & Ramkaran Varma – Freak of Nature
- Vanessa Aluares, Simran Pereira, Juan Mota, Shoba K C, Sweena Colaco, Vaishnavi Mandrekar, Vivina Naik, Marian Dourado, Jewella Miranda, Khatun Panna, Sonal Parab & Anusha Shetty – Karigarkriti
- Clynne Jorge, Callista Pereira & Taysha Pereira – La bella Simonetta
- Sanjana Gurav, Sheryl Fernandes, Minaz Shaikh & Mehal Parab – The Grandeur of Misr
- Beverly Almeida, Sarveksha Rane, Ayushika Kote & Janice Botelho – Joséphine: la beauté
Coming soon to the following cities:
Hyderabad – 28th April 2023
Vijayawada – 30th April 2023
Cochin – May 2023
Bangalore – June 2023