Pearl necklace have always been a symbol of enhancement, transcending fads and adorning the necks of royalty and fashion icons alike. This season, fashionistas are making a statement with fashionable attire. Pearls are no longer limited to formal occasions and high teas. Pearl necklaces are modern and versatile, and they are often used in casual and street fashion.
Dainty chokers adorned with luminous freshwater pearls add a touch of delicate femininity, while chunky chains strung with baroque South Sea pearls make a bold statement. Pearls can also be mixed with other gemstones or metals for a unique and eye-catching look. Beyond their undeniable beauty, pearls offer a unique versatility.
Sonam Kapoor has always been recognized for her sartorial choices. The style diva slays every outfit she wears, whether it’s on the red carpet or in her everyday life. The actor recently gave us complete old-school glam vibes with a pearl necklace and velvet frock, which upped the glamour quotient. Sonam looked stunning in her recent Instagram image, wearing a black velvet dress with a string of pearls around her neck. She captioned the outfit with, “Nothing like old school glam and a good cut and blow-dry.” Not only did her clothing look gorgeous, but she also chose to have smokey grey eyes and mauve lips. On the hairstyle front, she chose bouncy brown curls that fell elegantly on her shoulder.
View this post on Instagram
While everyone is in awe with the style diva’s look, here are a few ways you can bring back pearl necklace in your stylish wardrobe.
Here are a few ideas for styling a pearl necklace with your casual outfit:
- For daily wear, keep your pearl necklace basic and understated to give your entire look a relaxed appearance.
- Match it to the neckline of your dress or top.
- A great way to show off pearls on tube and crop tops is to choose a longer pearl piece that adds style and balance to the outfit.
- Contrast is key when it comes to pearls. Pair a dark-colored pearl with a light-colored clothing, and vice versa.
- Avoid wearing excessively patterned tops and pearls. Plain clothing work best for styling pearls.
- If a pearl necklace is too loud for you, you can always dress up your date night, brunch, or casual outing with a pair of pearl earrings or a bracelet. A little goes a long way with pearls.
Whatever your style, there’s a pearl necklace out there waiting to be your new trademark item. So, why not embrace pearl necklace timeless elegance and elevate your everyday look?