After the pandemic Covid-19 impact, hotels are taking more swift measures to ensure the utmost safe stay and dine in for their guests. They are continuing to provide personalised experiences for guests even in a contact less environment. Radisson Blu Atria, Bengaluru has introduced a new program of in-depth cleanliness and disinfection procedures in partnership with SGS, world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and Certification Company. At the hotel, they are following these safety and precautionary measures:
- Continuous sanitation of all entrances, touch points and surfaces in public areas and guest rooms using disinfectants. Hand sanitisers placed in all guest rooms and public areas.
- Masks and gloves worn by staff at all times and changed frequently. Food and beverage staff sanitise their hands at regular intervals, during service and after.
- Cars, supplies and materials sanitised before being placed into the hotel.
- Buffets will be replaced and pre portioned meals will be served.
Restaurants & lobby seating reconfigured per social distancing norms.
- Temperature readings of guests & staff taken twice a day and for non-residents at the hotel entrance. Medical examination for guests indicating COVID-19 symptoms before check-in.