Everyone is bored with this quarantine that seems to be getting extended, but it is mandatory for us keeping in mind the present situation. Who says that we cannot enjoy this time at home. Why not try this cool recipe to enjoy these quarantine days at home?
Eggless Banana Pancakes
Who doesn’t love pancakes? They are the best dessert to enjoy for breakfast, lunch, evening snack or even dinner. Banana pancakes are one of the easiest and best pancakes which can be prepared at home.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup whole wheat flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 ½ cups skim milk
- 2 small ripe bananas finely chopped
- In a large bowl, mix all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, salt, baking powder and sugar.
- Stir in milk and bananas just until moistened.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Wait for it to turn brown on both sides
Drip some honey or maple syrup on top and serve hot.