Amidst all the fun and festivity, you must prepare your skin and protect it from harsh chemicals before playing Holi. While it is a festival, it demands your skin to be prepped in advance to avoid serious aftermath. As you gear up for your Holi party, make sure to follow these tips from Flipkart.com, before the colour game begins.
- Apply oil to your face and exposed parts of the skin. You can go opt for coconut or almond oil, to protect your skin from colors.
The Body Shop Oils of Life Intensely Revitalizing Cream is here to prevent your skin from any reactions.
- Since your face will be exposed to all things damaging – colours, sun, heat, dust, etc. – don’t forget to apply sunscreen beforehand, as it will act as a barrier and protect your skin from damage.
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock Cream – SPF 50 PA+++ available on Flipkart should be applied 20 minutes before stepping out of your house for the colour war
- Do not neglect your nails as that is where colours can settle and even enter your digestive system when you eat with your hand. To protect your nails, apply two coats of base coat or any nail polish. The polish will help to act as a barrier and won’t discolour your nails.
The Oriflame Sweden Quick Dry Transparent Topcoat will protect your nails from damage and ugly stains.
- Remember to apply a generous amount of lip balm. The skin on your lips is extremely sensitive and there’s also the risk of colour entering your mouth; hence it is important to apply a thick layer of balm over them.
Oriflame Sweden tender care Protecting Balm with Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil will ensure that colours do not stick to them.
- Apply some almond oil or coconut oil on your hair a few hours before heading out for Holi celebrations. The oil will nourish your skin and create a protective barrier between your hair and colours.
Kama Ayurveda Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil Kama Ayurveda Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil and Biotique Bio Bhringraj Hair Oil will make your hair stronger and more resilient to the damage caused by the harsh colours.Kama Ayurveda Extra Virgin Organic Coconut OilKama Ayurveda Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
Be Holi-ready with these skincare tips