Celebrating Great Indian Ideas which have been converted to Great Indian Brands through Craftsmanship and Innovation
New Delhi, 4th December 2023 – Safir Anand, a distinguished Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) lawyer and Senior Partner at Anand & Anand, successfully hosted the second edition of The Great Indian IP Feast on December 2, 2023, at Gallery 1AQ, New Delhi. The evening marked a celebration of India’s intellectual prowess, showcasing a curated selection of brands that embody the country’s rich heritage and innovation.
The Great Indian IP Feast 2.0 featured a handpicked selection of intellectual properties born in India, reflecting the diversity and creativity that define the nation. Renowned brands such as the Partition Museum, B77 (sustainable clothing brand), Maison De Fouzdar Parfumés, Hi Life Wellness (personal care brand), and many more graced the event, offering attendees a unique and immersive experience.
This edition witnessed an eclectic blend of creative offerings in art, craft, and clothing, complemented by quintessential Indian delicacies and unique concoctions. Guests were treated to a song vocals by Kamakshi Khanna, sublime sound Anhad Khanna and flute by Vibhor and engaging panel discussions featuring prominent figures in various industries.
Panel Discussions Included:
- IP on How to Build Brand – Shivan Narresh, Ruchika Mehta, Ashish Kapur, Devndra Chawla.
- Food and IP – Anoothi Vishal, Suvir Saran, Nishant Chaubey, Unnati Gupta, Amit Bagga.
- Partition Museum Presentation – Lady Kishwar Desai.
- IP and Heritage – Bishwadeep Moitra, Prerna Agarwal, Chandralekha Roy, Jaykirti Singh, followed by a speech by Safir Anand.
- The event’s highlight was the thought-provoking panel discussion on Intellectual Property (IP) and Technology, featuring industry leaders from OLA Electric, BluSmart, and NEC. This discussion aimed to provide valuable insights into the intersection of innovation and intellectual property within the technology sector.
Building on the success of the inaugural event, Safir Anand expressed his vision of taking The Great Indian IP Feast to every city in India, establishing it as a nationwide celebration of India’s diverse and innovative contributions to the world.